agorabora's mission is to empower people to break down the barriers between making a living and living in a community, and Seedstock Community Currency is our first project. We chose to incorporate as a community services co-operative because the co-operative model provides the best opportunity to encourage and enshrine the democratic involvement of our members in the direction of the organisation, and because the projects we undertake are intended not to make a private profit, but to help rebuild the eroded commons.
Membership in agorabora is currently open to:
- Those who work in the co-operative
- Sole proprietors whose businesses are issuers of Seedstock
- Incorporated businesses, co-operatives or societies that are issuers of Seedstock
To find out more about agorabora, you may read our incorporation documents below:
- Memorandum of Association (document which includes the most essential information, including the defined Purposes of the Association)
- Rules (a longer document outlining the rules under which the co-operative operates)